HT/LT Panels & Cabling
Shree Manglam Powertech Pvt. Ltd deals in all type of panels i.e. AMF, APFC, LT, HT Panels comprising of Switchgears of Make: ABB, L&T & Schneider and also based on client requirement. Load requirement/SLD must be shared to develop solutions. HT/LT Cabling shall be done in uniform way for safety and Quality purpose.
Installing HT/LT Panels:
Vacuum Circuit Breaker, VCB is installed in the medium voltage distribution lines to protect life and load equipment. In case of accidents such as over current, short circuit and ground fault current, VCB works by interrupting the circuit through the inner Vacuum Interrupter, which is acted by signal from the outside separate relay.
customer needs for the breakers with high interrupting capacity and large current due to the integration and increase of the load capacity. - worldwide trend of diversification in the medium voltage distribution lines. - increase of the reliability for the temperature characteristics of circuit breakers.
- After the panel is designed, next step is to figure out where to place it. Determine the outside dimensions and the swing requirements of cabinet doors. To reduce maintenance inefficiencies and other hidden costs during operation, it is ideal to allow enough room for a test cart to roll across the area with those doors open.
- Control panels often are near the process area. An elevated ambient temperature might need a air conditioning or ventilation fan on the cabinet, both of which will have filters that need maintenance. Other circumstances may dictate adding a heater or dehumidifier.
Installing HT/LT Cables:
The fist step for the cabling system is selection of cable sizes. Voltage drop is the considerable factor for the selection of LT cables but in case of HT cable selection depend on short circuit current and current carrying capacity.Cable drums will be dispatched to site for installation work. Installation work will follow a sequence of activities.
The major points to be explained as under :
- Storage of cable drums
- Route survey for installation
- Type of installation
- Road crossings/pipe laying
- Cable laying in ( trench/trays/ducts/racks)
- Testing at site
- Route markers.When cable is laying direct in ground then there shall be 75 mm bed of fine sand in bottom before laying.
Protection cover by bricks/slates/tiles is placed above sand cushion with 50 mm extra cover on both sides of cable. Back filling earth shall be rammed and watered in the layers of 300 mm. bricks protection may be waived for LT cables if the depth is increased by 250 mm more than standard depth.